Accounting Assistant (non-CPA)
- Preparation of Monthly Sales Invoice
- Maintains the General Ledger and responsible in bookkeeping
- BIR Compliance and business permits
- Preparation of trial balance and financial schedule
- Preparation of tax return
- Prepare daily income / sales and prepare daily journal entry.
- Handles communications with clients and suppliers via phone, email and in-person
- Compile monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules.
- Assist in audits, fact checks and resolve discrepancies
- Provides support to the Accounting Department
- Responsible in the preparations of Request for Payment, monitoring of billings/ payments to contractors or consultants.
- Quantification, checking and cost validation, as needed, to validate the proposals and reports of the contractors/suppliers.
- Assists the Project Development Department and Property Manager during pre-bid, Project Technical Group and construction coordination meetings.
- Assists in the clerical works, contract preparation and project monitoring to achieve the goals of Project Development Department.
- Initiate checking and coordination of the plans and all documentation with the designers and contractors.
- Others, as required by Project Development Department